Online Tools and Reports for Kansas City Property OwnersOwner Login
Missouri 2015 & Prior Owner Login
Kansas 2015 & Prior Owner Login
If you need assistance logging into the portals or if this is your first time, please click the button below.Login Instructions
Rental property owners need ready access to information from their property management company. While some property management companies still send paper reports and statements through the mail, today’s technology makes it possible to present all such information to you instantly for viewing from your computer whenever you need it.
At our Kansas City property management company, it is our priority to make renting your home as easy and hassle-free as possible. We make accessing all the information relevant to your rental home available online so that you can review your monthly statements and report, along with other information pertaining to your property at your convenience. Just login, using your username and password at any time to view your information.
The online rental management owner’s portal allows you to:
- View monthly statements. Owner’s monthly statements are published online on the 10th of each month or on the next business day if the 10th falls on a weekend or a holiday.
- Review your account information, statements, photos and other electronic media related to the rental property.
- Review a history of all related work orders and comments.
- Update your contact information.
- Check your Profit or Loss summary, and view your complete Account Register.
- Receive seasonal notices and property inspection information.
- Get the End of Year Accounting summaries, 1099-MISC, and other property information and reports.
Property owner’s account balance reconciliations (credits and debits) are posted to the bank account you specify on the 15th of each month, or next business day by ACH / EFT credit or debit. Some banks and credit unions take an additional day to process and credit incoming ACH transactions to property owners’ accounts.
At the owner’s online portal, you can make changes to your mailing address. If you need to update your tax reporting information, you will need to submit an updated W-9 to your property manager.
If you see any errors in your monthly statements, please contact your property manager within 30 days from the date of the statement.
Convenient Access to Property Owner Accounts – Kansas City Metro Area
At 33rd Company, the vital information Kansas City property owners need is always at your fingertips, including all rental statements and reports. It’s part of our commitment to full communication with all of our clients. But our service doesn’t stop there. Any time you have any questions about your property or account with us, you can contact your property manager to get answers quickly. We are always happy to discuss any concerns you may have.