Realty & Brokerage Services
Whether you want to Buy Rental Properties, Sell and existing property, or structure a Lease with an Option to Buy, 33rd Company® has the expertise you need to be successful!. Our certified CIAS® and CDPE® Agents bring decades of experience to your service no matter what type of property or location you are in the market for. Our Agents are more the local residential realtors®, we are certified, and experienced specialists that know the local markets, the investor market, and can help you do it right the first time!
Any agent can get your home listed on MLS, but only an experienced agent can thread the needle properly which is especially critical in today’s real estate environment. You can be confident that our Agent Investor Specialists will be able to navigate you thru every aspect of a real estate transaction from Residential Property Management, Home Owner Association and HOA issues, Investment Research and Analysis, 1031 Exchanges, Short Sale and Foreclosure opportunities, and of course general market listings and brokerage services.
Our Brokerage Services will help you sell your home FASTER and for MORE MONEY!
Our Real Estate Brokerage Services Include:
- Fully Licensed Real Estate Brokerage
- Agency Services for Buying and Selling Real Estate
- Property Management / Leasing Services for renting & managing properties
- 1031 Exchanges transaction support, Purchase contracts and agreements, Contract for deed.
- FULL MLS listing, plus listings on 100’s of websites thru our syndicated, automated feed.
- e-PRO® certified Real Estate Agents, CIAS® and CDPE®, Equator® certified.
Real Estate Investment Providers:
Our network of professional Service providers will help:
- Find Residential & Commercial investment opportunities
- Connect you with our partners and investors including:
- 1031 Exchange Professionals (Starker Service providers)
- High Quality Mortgage Brokers (Owner Occupied & Investment Loans)
- Local Real Estate Attorneys
- REO / Foreclosure / Bank Owned
- Title Companies, Inspection Companies, and General Contractors and Handymen