Resident Forms & Application Screening Criteria
As part of our complete property management services, 33rd Company carefully screens all tenant applicants. This screening process is described below, and is designed to assure high quality service to both renters and property owners. It also allows us to get to know the tenants we serve, so we can provide the high level of service our property management team is known for. When you find a home of interest, you’ll find all of the application and information forms you’ll need in the list below. Just click and print the required forms, and then fill them out completely and fax them to us or drop them by our office. If you have any questions about a form, just contact us for quick answers.Apply Online Screening Criteria
Rental Application | Rental Application Disclosure (For Paper Applications)
Credit Card Payment Authorization (For Paper Applications)
Renter Screening Criteria (PDF)
Renter’s Pre-Lease Deposit Form
ACH / EFT Debit Form
Servicemembers Civil Relief Act
Kansas City Top-Rated Property Management Company
At 33rd Company Kansas City, we strive to maintain high quality, long-term relationships with every tenant and property owner. Throughout the Kansas City metro area, including all suburban cities, our goal is to provide renters with top quality homes at competitive rental rates. We offer comprehensive, personalized tenant services, delivered with professionalism and care. When you choose our property management company for your home rental needs, you’re assured of a quality experience in every aspect of our relationship.
Rental Property Tenant Screening by Professional Property Managers
Criteria for Rental Acceptance & Screening – To make the relationship between tenant and property owner fair for both parties, our property management company has clear tenant screening Criteria to help prospective tenants understand what is involved in their acceptance as tenants for properties we manage. The requirements are listed below.
- Two year clear rental / homeowner history. Landlord reference check.
- Income level to qualify (Gross Monthly Income must be at least 3 times the Monthly Rent). Employment / Income verification (pay stub is acceptable).
- One application shall be filled out for each adult applicant. Each adult applicant must individually qualify to pay the entire rent on his/her own in the event that a roommate leaves during the tenancy. Maximum allowed occupancy is two people per bedroom and up to three unrelated adults. Some city ordinances may have additional restrictions.
- No recent NSF – Non-sufficient funds incidents (bounced checks).
- 1-year stability with current job (exceptions – job transfer or starting out in career).
- Employment check and verification.
- Credit history – Credit report check and Bank funds verification.
- 2 years no late payments after a bankruptcy discharge.
- No more than 3 discrepancies accepted (as long as nothing is listed as uncollectible).
- No history established (the same as good credit).
- No past rent or mortgage unpaid (no acceptance / no exceptions).
- Bad credit rating must be two years or more in the past (with the last two years clean).
- A criminal records check will be done.
- No unverifiable information.
- Anything less than this standard may be accepted with prepayment of rent, cosigning by other responsible adults to compensate, or other method agreeable to Owner / Property Manager.
- Monthly Rent payments shall be collected by automatic Electronic Funds Transfer from Tenants Checking or Savings account on the 1st of each month.
Rental Home Tenant Screening Service in Kansas City, KS & MO
As the most reputable property management company in Kansas City, we make sure that our tenant screening process is fair and thorough. We welcome all qualified prospective tenants to contact us for rental property showing. We have a wide range of residential properties available. We welcome prospective tenants and would love to show you the homes that are ready for move-in. We specialize in single-family homes, town homes and condos and have rental homes available throughout the Kansas City metro area. We provide complete property management services to take care all repair and maintenance needs. Contact us and we will help you find the home that meets your needs.