Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company® has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents
33rd Company Kansas City Branch Manager
- Casey Wyatt is the Branch Manager for our Kansas City Office. She has over 17 years of Professional Property Management with expertise spanning rental management, Home Owner Association Property management, and in commercial, industrial and residential investments.
- She manages Office contracts, Real Estate Accounting, and delinquency management as well as collections. She brings great communication skills to the office.
- Casey additionally manages leasing, marketing processing maintenance requests, and also provides expert project management for large and small improvement projects. She serves as a liaison between owners and tenants to ensure effective and timely communication is achieved.
- Casey enjoys spending quality time with her family and friends especially her two daughters and new grandbaby (yea!)
Tom Sedlack » MBA, RMP®
General Manager and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- MBA Honor Graduate of the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Master Property Manager (MPM®), Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers®(NARPM®)
- Licensed Broker in Multiple States
- Member of IREM®
- Real Estate Property Management Curriculum Advisory Board Member for the University of Wisconsin Stout.
- State and National speaker for property management panels, serves on the NARPM® Finance Committee, has been engaged as an expert witness in various magistrates, state and federal courts on property management issues.
- Graduate of the US Naval Academy and former Navy Pilot (VF-74, USS Saratoga CV-60)
- Real Estate Investor, and owns many Residential Investment Properties.
Director of Operations
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Busines.
- Cara is a member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). She is working toward the Residential Management Professional Designation (RMP).
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, including project management and accounting experience.
- Plays a key leadership role in combining sound property management principles duties across multiple departments, with a commitment to providing superior service to all property owners and tenants.
- She oversees the business segments of property management, business development, leasing, maintenance, home owner’s association management and the accounting department for the single family portfolio and Real Estate Brokerage department.
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with her family and friends.
Leasing Department Manager
- Carol has held a Minnesota Real Estate License since 2012 and has a strong background in office administration.
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities.
- Carol pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas.
- Long-time resident of Minnesota, Carol enjoys participating in her kid’s athletics, reading, and gardening.
Assistant Property Manager
- Andrew works with our newest landlords and helps them to get their property rent-ready and gather all the needed details to successfully secure a high-quality, long-term tenancy.
- Andrew assists in our property management department by working with prospective tenants to insure their transition into a new property goes smoothly and stress-free.
- In his free time Andrew enjoys exploring St. Paul’s attractions, restaurants and events. He appreciates the nearby parks and frequently bikes through the trails.
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
- Senior Security Guard, Fifty-Two (dog) years' experience
- Joined the 33rd Company, Inc. Management Team in 2009.
- Jack, a friend of Kansas City, loves BBQ, and enjoys swimming in fountains! He graduated with laughs from obedience school, and enjoys spending time with his friends at Doggie Day Care. His sincere dedication to duty, and relentless commitment to excellence clearly sets him apart from the "pack". No squirrels, rabbits, or deer stands a chance with Jack on patrol. Jack enjoys playing fetch, eating treats, watching the Kansas City Royals, and keeping his bed warm.
33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $100 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced
Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is
your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.