Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company® has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents
Tom Sedlack » MBA, RMP®
General Manager and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- MBA Honor Graduate of the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Master Property Manager (MPM®), Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers®(NARPM®)
- Licensed Broker in Multiple States
- Member of IREM®
- Real Estate Property Management Curriculum Advisory Board Member for the University of Wisconsin Stout.
- State and National speaker for property management panels, serves on the NARPM® Finance Committee, has been engaged as an expert witness in various magistrates, state and federal courts on property management issues.
- Graduate of the US Naval Academy and former Navy Pilot (VF-74, USS Saratoga CV-60)
- Real Estate Investor, and owns many Residential Investment Properties.
Director of Operations
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Business.
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, Claims project management and accounting experience from some of the best known companies in the metro, Carlson Companies, General Mills , Medtronic , and Anchor Paper Company
- Manages the Human resources and 33rd company accounting department and processes
- Cara Manages the accounting department for our single family rental property portfolio that is in excess of 500 managed homes.
- Manages accounting for our Real Estate Brokerage Department
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with my family and friends and traveling
Leasing Department Manager
- Carol has held a Minnesota Real Estate License since 2012 and has a strong background in office administration.
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities.
- Carol pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas.
- Long-time resident of Minnesota, Carol enjoys participating in her kid’s athletics, reading, and gardening.
City License Inspections
- Marie has been a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Minnesota since 2008.
- She manages the City Rental License activities for all local municipalities in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Kansas and Missouri.
- She processes and maintains rental property licenses for over 500 single family homes, coordinates city property inspections, implements compliance for local building code and rental license code as dictated by the inspectors.
- Marie oversees contractor activities, coordinates seasonal maintenance services, with her years of service with 33rd Company she is the active historian of the many property details.
- Additionally, she expertly processes the year-end tax Certificates of Rents Pain for all tenants, and assists our Owners and Tenants in navigating local and federal bureaucracies.
- Marie enjoys running, playing tennis and reading in her spare time.
Assistant Property Manager
- Andrew works with our newest landlords and helps them to get their property rent-ready and gather all the needed details to successfully secure a high-quality, long-term tenancy.
- Andrew assists in our property management department by working with prospective tenants to insure their transition into a new property goes smoothly and stress-free.
- In his free time Andrew enjoys exploring St. Paul’s attractions, restaurants and events. He appreciates the nearby parks and frequently bikes through the trails.
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
Michele Novotne » CIAS® Agent for Realty Services
Agent for Realty Services
CIAS ® - Certified Broker
- Michele is the Director of Realty Services and is a Licensed Broker for our busy sales segment at 33rd Company. She manages all real estate transactions for clients buying or selling properties.
- She has nearly 20 years of experience as a licensed real estate sales agent, 5 years as a new home consultant in new construction, Commercial and Residential Sales, and supervises all 33rd Company Independent Real Estate Agents and coordinates listings,
scheduling, facilitation, and transaction activities.
- Michele’s qualifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®), Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS®), HRC-Home Retention Consultant, and e-Pro® certification. Michele is a member of Professional
Women in Real Estate (PWRE), St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) and Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She is the Associate Broker for the Twin Cities Office, and designated Broker
of the Rochester, MN Office. Michele also is a Board Member on the Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) Professional Standards Committee.
- In her free time, Michele enjoys boating on local lakes and rivers, camping and the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her family.
- Senior Security Guard, Fifty-Two (dog) years' experience
- Joined the 33rd Company, Inc. Management Team in 2009
- Jack, a native Minnesota Tundra dog, loves the snow and enjoys Lake Country! He graduated with laughs from obedience school, and enjoys spending time with his friends at Doggie Day Care. His sincere dedication to duty, and relentless commitment to excellence clearly sets him apart from the "pack". No squirrels, rabbits, or deer stands a chance with Jack on patrol. Jack enjoys playing fetch, eating treats, watching the Minnesota Vikings, and keeping his bed warm.
33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $100 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced
Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is
your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.