Meet our Staff of Real Estate Professionals
33rd Company® has the talent and capability to help you throughout the typical Real Estate Life cycle from Purchase, Rental, Maintenance and Sale of your investment. Below is a listing of our staff that can help you every step of the way.
CRMC® - Certified Residential Management Company
This esteemed designation is awarded to those professional property management firms that demonstrate a high standard in both procedures and customer service. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required for this designation.
Lynn Sedlack, MPM®, RMP®, Broker
President, Broker and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- Master Property Manager® (MPM®) Designation and the Residential Management Professional® (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers® (NARPM®).
- Owner/investor and fee manager, Minnesota Brokers License.
- Local - founding member of the local chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) and was its first President 2011, Past President 2012; Education Chair 2013-2016.
- National - Professional Development Committee – Chair 2015 & 2016, Vice Chair 2013 & 2014; NARPM National Convention Committee Chair – 2014; Vice Chair 2013, NARPM Strategic Planning Committee 2012 – 2015; Nominating Committee 2011, Communications Committee 2000-2011.
- In her time away from the office, Lynn enjoys spending time with her family, traveling and cooking.
Tom Sedlack, MBA, RMP®
General Manager and Co-Owner of 33rd Company, Inc.
- MBA Honor Graduate of the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management.
- Master Property Manager (MPM®), Residential Management Professional (RMP®) Designation from the National Association of Residential Property Managers®(NARPM®)
- Licensed Broker in Multiple States
- Member of IREM®
- Real Estate Property Management Curriculum Advisory Board Member for the University of Wisconsin Stout.
- State and National speaker for property management panels, serves on the NARPM® Finance Committee, has been engaged as an expert witness in various magistrates, state and federal courts on property management issues.
- Graduate of the US Naval Academy and former Navy Pilot (VF-74, USS Saratoga CV-60)
- Real Estate Investor, and owns many Residential Investment Properties.
City License Inspections
- Marie has been a Licensed Real Estate Agent in Minnesota since 2008.
- She manages the City Rental License activities for all local municipalities in the Twin Cities, Rochester, Kansas and Missouri.
- She processes and maintains rental property licenses for over 500 single family homes, coordinates city property inspections, implements compliance for local building code and rental license code as dictated by the inspectors.
- Marie oversees contractor activities, coordinates seasonal maintenance services, with her years of service with 33rd Company she is the active historian of the many property details.
- Additionally, she expertly processes the year-end tax Certificates of Rents Pain for all tenants, and assists our Owners and Tenants in navigating local and federal bureaucracies.
- Marie enjoys running, playing tennis and reading in her spare time.
Licensed Real Estate/Showing Agent
- Kevin is a graduate from University of Wisconsin-Stout in 2009 with a degree in General Business Administration with an emphasis in Property Management.
- Licensed Real Estate Professional in Minnesota, specializing in Residential Leasing.
- Currently a 33rd Company Super-Agent showing hundreds of properties throughout the Twin Cities Metro area.
- As a longtime resident of the Twin-Cities, Kevin has an excellent knowledge base of particulars of local neighborhoods and is highly accomplished in connecting Tenants with their ideal homes. Whether it’s a single family home, condo or town home, Kevin will get any property RENTED in a flash!
- Kevin is a natural athlete and plays baseball, volleyball, is a runner, skier, boot-hockey and is a landlord himself. As a 5 Star Uber driver, you may spot him any number of places in the metro area assisting passengers in getting to their destinations.
Leasing Department Manager
- Carol has held a Minnesota Real Estate License since 2012 and has a strong background in office administration.
- She oversees the marketing of rental properties and manages the advertising syndications on our website, social media, internet streams, and digital media. She directs the collaborative efforts of our outsource teams and agents on all leasing activities.
- Carol pre-qualifies each prospective tenant before showings are arranged in the Twin Cities, Missouri and Kansas metro areas.
- Long-time resident of Minnesota, Carol enjoys participating in her kid’s athletics, reading, and gardening.
Director of Operations
- Cara holds an Associate degree in Business/Public Relations from Milwaukee College of Business.
- She brings 20 years of Human Resources, Claims project management and accounting experience from some of the best known companies in the metro, Carlson Companies, General Mills , Medtronic , and Anchor Paper Company
- Manages the Human resources and 33rd company accounting department and processes
- Cara Manages the accounting department for our single family rental property portfolio that is in excess of 500 managed homes.
- Manages accounting for our Real Estate Brokerage Department
- During her free time Cara enjoys spending time with my family and friends and traveling
Business Development and PM Services of KansasProperty Management Professional of 10+ years with extensive residential asset management, sales and marketing experience. Decisive, results oriented leader who enables teams by providing a high energy positive environment, competency based training and support. Highly ethical conduct in business and interpersonal relationships.
- Polina has a Bachelor of Science: Accounting from the University of Kansas
- Improved operating structures through effective budgeting, expense and income management to enhance efficiency, productivity and revenues.
- Experienced Operations Manager. Recruited and retained strong management teams for new and distressed apartment communities within a portfolio.
- Extensive Portfolio Management experience including Single Family Homes (SFH), Multi-Family, and Home Owner Association operations management.
- Fluent in Spanish / Russian
- New construction / rehab / lease-up experience for new communities.
- Large Scale PMO accounting background, and familiarity with a diverse group of management software platforms including Yardi, Rent Manager, QB.
- Loves her dogs!
Property Management Operations Assistant
- Sarah supports our property management operations in business development, leasing, property management, maintenance, and our home owner associations (HOA).
- As a valuable contributor to our marketing team, her graphic designs and visual arts skills are showcased in the 33rd Company branding online, in print, in video, and electronic campaigns.
- She cheerfully handles administrative duties across multiple departments, meeting time sensitive deadlines with masterful accuracy and attention to detail.
- She created a vast library of rental property video tours for our online advertising that supports our fast tenant placement.
- Among her many talents, Sarah is also a proficient ASL sign language interpreter, providing a connection between 33rd Company and the Deaf and DeafBlind community.
RESIDENTIAL BROKERAGE SERVICES
Michele Novotne, CIAS® Agent for Realty Services
913-220-2200: office x121 and cell 321
Agent for Realty Services
CIAS ® - Certified Broker
- Michele is the Director of Realty Services and is a Licensed Broker for our busy sales segment at 33rd Company. She manages all real estate transactions for clients buying or selling properties.
- She has nearly 20 years of experience as a licensed real estate sales agent, 5 years as a new home consultant in new construction, Commercial and Residential Sales, and supervises all 33rd Company Independent Real Estate Agents and coordinates listings, scheduling, facilitation, and transaction activities.
- Michele’s qualifications include: Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE®), Certified Investor Agent Specialist (CIAS®), HRC-Home Retention Consultant, and e-Pro® certification. Michele is a member of Professional Women in Real Estate (PWRE), St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR) and Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR), and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). She is the Associate Broker for the Twin Cities Office, and designated Broker of the Rochester, MN Office. Michele also is a Board Member on the Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) Professional Standards Committee.
- In her free time, Michele enjoys boating on local lakes and rivers, camping and the outdoors, traveling, and spending time with her family.
Joel Miller Real Estate Agent for 33rd Company
913-220-2200: office x121 and cell 321
Real Estate Agent for 33rd Company
- Joel is a longstanding fixture with 33rd Company and is an active agent on Team Novotne. He has a Minnesota Real Estate License and is a member of the St. Paul Area Association of Realtors (SPAAR).
- As an experienced real estate professional in the Twin Cities metro area, Joel is a member of Minnesota Association of Realtors (MNAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
- He serves individual clients who may be looking for a starter home, their dream home, an addition to their investment portfolio, or retirement home. Joel prides himself on personal service and keen ability to match his clients with the vision of their home.
- Joel is native to the Twin Cities and is a long-time resident of Woodbury. He knows the various neighborhoods very well and is very familiar with the complexities of the multiple school districts and boundary lines of the area.
Senior Security Guard, Fifty-Two (dog) years' experience
Joined the 33rd Company, Inc. Management Team in 2009
Jack, a native Minnesota Tundra dog, loves the snow and enjoys Lake Country! He graduated with laughs from obedience school, and enjoys spending time with his friends at Doggie Day Care. His sincere dedication to duty, and relentless commitment to excellence clearly sets him apart from the "pack". No squirrels, rabbits, or deer stands a chance with Jack on patrol. Jack enjoys playing fetch, eating treats, watching the Minnesota Vikings, and keeping his bed warm.
YOUR NAME HERE! Rub Elbows with the BEST Agents33rd Company is looking for a few good Agents! Our team of experienced Real Estate Professionals crosses the gamut from Commercial & Residential Sales to Property Management. We manage over $250 Million in Real Estate EVERY DAY! Our Experienced Agents earn the best commissions with NO desk or admin fees, outstanding marketing support, and one of the best reputations in the real estate industry. If you want to join one of the most talented Real Estate Teams in the Midwest, 33rd Company is your destination. For information on this GREAT opportunity, take the next exit, and call Michele Novotne at 33rd Company TODAY.