Residential Property Management
As the Kansas City metro area’s leading residential property management company, we specialize in managing rentals of better quality single family homes and condominium homes in in both Kansas and Missouri. We are members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM), and one of only a few property management companies to be nationally certified with the CRMC designation of the NARPM. We are also members of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM). We manage residential properties for individual Kansas City area property owners with just one rental home and for real estate investors with extensive portfolios of rental properties.
As an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau, we maintain the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our property management fees are highly competitive in the markets we serve. Most importantly, though, our long experience as real estate investors ourselves and our commitment to complete and thorough representation of every client assures you of excellence of service and close attention to your priorities. Our highest priority is always to maximize the benefits of rental home ownership and to maintain steady cash flow from your properties.
Getting started with our property management services is simple, and begins as soon as you contact us about your rental property. Here’s how it works:
- Free, No-Obligation Consultation – After you contact us, we’ll arrange for a consultation with you. At no cost to you, we’ll visit your residential property and provide you with a consultation that takes about an hour. We’ll explain our property management services, the benefits of rental property management, and evaluate your property. We’ll answer all of your questions and give you an opportunity to get to know our property management professionals.
- Rental Pricing Evaluation – After conducting a thorough rental analysis for your community and your property, we’ll give you an estimated range of prices for the fair market rent for your property. We’ll consider every element and factor in our valuation and offer suggestions, where appropriate, for ways you can maximize your home’s rental value.
- Our Service Agreement – When you are ready to sign up with us for property management services for your rental home, you’ll fill out and sign out our simple property management agreement. The initial listing term for the property is a minimum of 90 days. During that time, we’ll aggressively market your property. Typically, our average time to find a qualified tenant is 30 days or less. You’ll also fill out an ACH form that lets us automatically deposit rental income into your bank account.
- Our Property Information & Leasing Restrictions Addendum – This is the information sheet for your entire house. It includes the date the home will be available and notes whether you will allow pets and what appliances, etc. stay with the home for tenant use. Your preferences are our guide. We’ll discuss all of these issues with you to help you understand them.
- Other Documentation – Before we can put your home on the rental market, we will need proof of insurance coverage. We can recommend referrals to insurance companies that offer excellent residential rental property coverage at competitive rates, or you can contact your own insurance company. We’ll also need proof of ownership or a deed and a copy of any HOA / CIC bylaws and rules. A rental license from your city may be required, and we can help you with that.
- Retainer Fee – Once you fill out our Property Management Service Agreement, you will provide funds for our retainer fee. This retainer fee will apply toward the leasing fee once the home rents. See our complete list of our highly competitive property management fees.
- Marketing Your Home – 33rd Company will prepare a detailed brochure for your home, complete with photos and post that brochure on several hundred websites, using an automated syndicated feed. Through Google Analytics, we’ll monitor Internet visits, clicks, and contacts, and provide you a weekly report. If adjustments are needed in the rental price, based on this data, we’ll discuss any changes with you beforehand. We’ll show your home to interested potential tenants. When there is an application to rent your home, we’ll thoroughly screen the applicant and present qualified applicants to you for your approval.
Trusted Kansas City Property Management Services for Residential Homes
Becoming a landlord or real estate investor can be very complex. From marketing your property and screening potential tenants to assuring compliance with all laws that apply to rental properties, there’s a lot to consider. That’s why most rental property owners in the Kansas City metro area select a trusted Residential Property Management Company as their partner. At 33rd Company Kansas City, our professional property managers make the success of your investment our highest priority. We encourage you to explore this web site to learn more about us and about the benefits of our property management services. Please contact us to discuss your plans, and let us show you why we’re Kansas City’s best choice in home rental management.