Management Services for Renters & Tenants in Kansas City
33rd Company is proud to present the high quality residential rental properties listed below. If you’re looking for a well-maintained, comfortable home anywhere in the Kansas City metro area, we have an ideal home for you and your family. Browse through our properties and click the photo or link for any properties that interest you to see more details in our printable brochure for that property. When you find a property that matches your needs, just click the Request a Showing link. We’ll be happy to meet you and show you why we are the most respected property management company in Missouri and Kansas.
For many Kansas City area residents, renting a home is a great choice. While home ownership has long been called “The American Dream,” it’s not something everyone dreams about. Recent economic conditions have caused many people to question the wisdom of owning their own home, and some have even been forced to give up ownership as the value of their homes decreased to less than they owed on their mortgage. For others, frequent transfers by employers, military service, and other reasons make renting a home a better alternative than buying. Whatever your reason for renting a home, renting through a professional property management company gives you an edge over renting directly from property owners. The reason is the ability of property management companies to provide services and assistance that are just not available in any other way. Here are just some of the ways that we help to make your home rental experience a great experience:
- Quality Homes in Great Locations – We specialize in better quality and high-value homes, townhouses and condominium homes throughout the Kansas City metro area, including homes in the most desirable, convenient, and attractive communities and suburban cities in both Kansas and Missouri. You’ll find homes that suit your needs in all sizes and locations, close to your employment, with easy commutes, great schools and amenities, and more. Instead of reading hundreds of home listings, only to find them unsuitable or already rented, we will help you find the home that meets your requirements without all that hassle.
- Personalized Showings – Once you find a home that interests you, a 33rd Company Property Manager will give you a personalized showing of the home at your convenience. You’ll get a thorough look at the home and will know that it is currently available. Instead of having the property owner showing you around, an objective, experienced property manager will explain all the features and help you find just what you’re looking for.
- Move-in Ready Homes – All homes managed by us are freshly cleaned, well maintained, and ready for you to move in and enjoy.
- Fair Evaluation of Prospective Tenants – Unlike with property owners, who may accept or reject a tenant based on personal likes and dislikes, we screen prospective renters fairly and according to the letter and spirit of all Fair Housing Laws. Our tenant screening process is thorough, but completely objective. We want reliable, qualified tenants who will be long-term tenants, and you want a rental home you can rely on in the long term as well.
- Fair, Legal Leases – You can count on our property managers to prepare lease documents that comply with all federal and applicable state laws in Missouri and Kansas. Our leases are written in easy-to-understand language. Those leases are your best protection and represent thorough research and planning. Every aspect of your tenancy is clearly laid out, and optional features can be built into your lease.
- Preparations for Move-In – Once your application is approved and you’ve found the home you want, you’ll pay a pre-lease deposit that will allow us to take the home off the market and hold it until your move-in day. The first month’s rent would be due on signing the lease. On move-in day, payment of the security deposit (applied from pre-lease deposit) and any pet fees necessary are made. A thorough walkthrough inspection using a detailed checklist notes any discrepancies, deficiencies, or damages to the home to protect your security deposit from unfair charges when you move out. You will never be charged when you move-out for any damages except that damage that is beyond normal wear and tear.
- Maintenance & Repair Services – During your tenancy, you can contact us at any time, even at night in an emergency, to report maintenance and repair needs. Our licensed and insured contractors will make needed repairs quickly and professionally.
- Your Lease Terms – The Lease and security deposit are between the 33rd Company and tenant and are handled through our property management company. Your relationship is always managed professionally and objectively.
- Automatic Rent Collection – Rent payments are collected through automatic ACH / EFT debits from your checking or savings account, at the first of each month. You won’t have a check to write, and you know your payment will arrive safely.
- End of Lease Services – At the end of your lease, if it is not renewed and you vacate the property, another walk-through inspection is done, again using a detailed checklist, and compared with the check-in inspection. This protects you from incorrect charges against your security deposit. The balance of your security deposit will be refunded to you promptly. If you renew your lease or move to another property we manage, you’ll continue to enjoy the professional, friendly services of our Kansas City property managing team.
Quality Kansas City Home Rentals for Renters & Tenants
At 33rd Company, our proactive and objective management style and attention to detail in every aspect of our relationship with our tenants helps tenants to enjoy their homes, without the sometimes awkward relationships with property owners. That reduces turnover through providing top-quality services not only to our property owners, but also to tenants, as well. It’s one of the reasons we’re known for consistently providing the best rental values in the Kansas City Metro area. Contact us to discuss your rental home needs and let us help you find the ideal home for you and your family.